To ensure the proper functioning of the body and protect it against deficiencies of valuable vitamins and minerals, it is worth maintaining a varied and balanced diet, supported by appropriate dietary supplements . We often do not realize how important vitamin C is for the health and proper functioning of all our organs. How much does vitamin C cost ? It is not an expensive vitamin, and yet we often forget about it in the multitude of everyday matters and duties. How does it work on our body and what are the benefits of taking it?
What is its vitamin C and what should it be used for?
Vitamin C, or in other words ascorbic acid, is one of the vitamins most needed in the human body. It shows a number of beneficial effects and improves the functioning of the entire body. In fact, it is difficult to overdose because it is removed from the body very quickly.
Benefits of Taking Vitamin C:
- Improving the functioning of the immune system. It favors the fight against diseases and infections. It speeds up the healing processes of the body. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin C is one of the most effective antioxidants. It is very good at fighting free radicals, thus delaying the aging process. It protects the body against oxidative stress.
- It has anti-cancer and anti-cancer properties.
- It stimulates the production of collagen in the skin, which is why it is often called the vitamin of youth. The loss of collagen fibers makes us notice the first signs of aging in our appearance. There are wrinkles and crow’s feet. Thanks to the stimulation of collagen production, we can delay these processes as much as possible. As a result, we will enjoy a young and beautiful appearance for a very long time.
- Effectively accelerates wound healing, stops bleeding from the gums
- seals blood vessels, prevents cardiovascular diseases and regulates blood pressure
- Speeds up the metabolism; has a diuretic and gentle laxative effect. Thanks to this, it helps to get rid of painful swelling and troublesome constipation
- Regulates and improves metabolism; accelerates the removal of toxins from the body and harmful metabolic by-products. It is also an excellent means of restoring the well-being after an alcohol party
Where to buy the best vitamin C?
How much is vitamin C in dropsAscorbic acid where to buy ? And which vitamin C is the best? Do you ask yourself these types of questions? Well, the best for adults is vitamin C in its purest form, in powder. We can add it to water or delicious winter tea with the addition of honey and warming spices. Vitamin C drops are a good option for babies. For older children, we can safely use vitamin C powder by adding it to a tea or a lens.
It is best to choose a vitamin from proven producers, without artificial colors, fillers and preservatives.
Products with pure vitamin or a very high dose of it are the best and most effective. It is worth ordering larger amounts of vitamin C in pharmacies and stores with dietary supplements with convenient delivery to the door of our home.
In addition to powder and vitamin C in drops, we can also use convenient effervescent tablets and capsules to be swallowed.
Natural wealth of vitamin C.
Although it is worth supplementing vitamin C, vitamins from the pharmacy alone are not enough. An appropriate and vitamin-rich diet plays a key role here. Surely you are wondering in which foods you can find the highest concentration of it?
Contrary to appearances, it is not citrus that is most abundantly endowed with ascorbic acid. The most vitamin C can be found in acerola, rosehip and red pepper. In addition, there is a lot of vitamin C in strawberries, potatoes, blackberries, lemon and kiwi.
When it comes to vitamin C deficiencies, we can easily notice them by observing carefully and listening to our body. The main symptoms of its absence are reduced immunity, susceptibility to infections and colds, and bone and joint pain. In addition, in people with vitamin C deficiency, bleeding gums and painful mouth corners are very common. Too little vitamin C promotes skin, hair and nail problems. Very often, people with vitamin C deficiency are prone to depression-anxiety states and mood disorders. Vitamin C also turns out to be necessary in iron supplementation, for example in the case of anemia. Iron should be taken together with vitamin C, because it is very effective in increasing its absorption and assimilation by our body.
People with anemia very often have neurological and mental problems, weakness, apathy, problems with memory, attention and concentration. Moreover, the first symptom of deficiency of this important element can be noticed on the basis of the drastic deterioration of the hair condition. Usually in patients they fall out in handfuls, become very thin, dull and without shine.